Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weekly Update

Hello! Haven't done too much remodeling work this past week. We will probably be selling our home, but not for awhile yet. The details are still a little sketchy. I am waiting on an approximate date and then will be making a list of what needs to be done when as far as projects to do beforehand. Right now I am going through our storage areas and cleaning and purging. Because of other obligations we had to postpone our rummage sale until probably the end of June. I am finding more and more items so it is not all bad.
We also find out this week we are having a boy! I am already looking at the Pottery Barn Kids website for some nice bedding.
My Ballard Designs items (punched mirror and topiaries) came so that was exciting. Now I am just waiting on the pedestal which is on backorder until September : (
Is anyone else looking forward to the new season of Designstar starting in June? I can't wait!
Back to cleaning I go - Have a great Memorial Day everyone & keep Dreaming Design!

No comments:

Post a Comment