Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's almost here!

Sorry my posts have been kind of infrequent lately. I have been super tired and have also been spending a lot of time on another project that I am a part of. Friday and Saturday are finally going to be our rummage sale. I have never done this before so it will be rather interesting. I am hoping the weather will be nice - the past couple nights we have been hit with heavy thunderstorms. I have found some things to sell and plan to start advertising a little later today. I will let you know how everything goes and all the details when I can. We have another busy weekend ahead. Rummage sale Friday & Saturday, then on Sunday church and our daughter is performing at Summerfest with her Irish dance class, plus my husband is helping his cousin move into his first home. Hopefully I will get a chance to sleep as well because I really need it! Until next time, keep dreaming design. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment