Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Updates

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer! I have gotten some planting done, now hopefully I don't kill the little things! Unfortunately I won't be doing any decor stuff this weekend as I will barely be home! Saturday I will be taking the kids to a couple of activities, church and then a friend of mine is turning 30 and having a little party. Sunday we are going to Polish Fest and then a Father's Day BBQ. Monday morning I have a dr's appt so I get to hear the heartbeat for baby #3 and I have some real estate work to do for a friend. Phew! Also, I have been doing projects for my online shop as well.
Far as my decor goes - I got my new Ballard Designs punched metal mirror up in the living room - gorgeous! I also had my first experience with Homegoods store. Bought quite a few things there for my youngest daughter who is converting to a 'big girl' bed. I bought her a kind of night stand type table, a little ottoman thing that she absolutely loves, a table runner and several picture frames that I filled with simple art that I made. I also bought her some of the Amy's Romantic Floral bedding from Pottery Barn Kids in the pink. She loves everything and is very excited!
I also had my first experience with Craigslist. I was kind of scoping it out to see if I should maybe advertise my upcoming rummage sale there. While browsing I found a solid wood, french style twin bed for ONLY $45! The very next day we went and picked it up. A little sanding and paint and this thing will be amazing, I can't wait! Ofcourse I will post some pictures once things are closer to completion. I will post again soon, until then keep dreaming design!

ALSO: If you live in southeastern Wisconsin (milwaukee, waukesha areas, etc) and either you yourself or someone you know has a home not currently listed but that you want to sell quickly, I may be able to help you out! I do not charge you anything for this service. Email dreamingupdesigns@yahoo.com for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment