Monday, March 21, 2011

More Progress! Day 3

Got more done than I thought possible. The girls room is almost done. There are a couple drawers I would like to organize a bit better and a couple things that need to be moved out or in and a couple things to hang on walls, but overall an exciting improvement!

P.S. I forgot to mention my big score from Schools Day in my post yesterday! On the way to one of the schools found a pile of old windows next to the road. Went back after the performance and my husband grabbed them. There are five total, two have a broken pane, others fully intact. I'll keep you updated when I decide what to do with them. Until next time, keep dreaming design! : )

1 comment:

  1. I love cleaning and organizing! Isn't it great when another's trash becomes a creative treasure for you! :)

    ReplyDelete